четверг, 31 марта 2016 г.

ColourArte Design Team Call Entry

Hello everyone!
Today I want to inspire you with my new project I created for СolourArte DT Call! ColourArte is my DREAM TEAM and I will be amazinly happy to stay a part of this fantastic team!
I created this canvas using just Twinkling H2Os  wich I like very much, really fabulous paint!
Special for DT-Call I prepeared a step-by-step tutorial.
Let's look?

I started with canvas and a gel plate

For my project I chose TW-301 Vintage Mint, TW-147 Periwinkle,TW-270 TwilightTW-5222 African Jade, TW-5230 Northern Lights Add some water to activate them.


I started with TW-301 Vintage Mint and added all my colors

Next, place a canvas over the plate and smooth it down.

This is the excellent result after drying!
And my chipboard pieces I also colored with Twinkling H2O's

I added more color and shiny with Twinkling H2O's


And some close-ups:



For this project I used Twinkling H2O's:


Хочу принять участие в Задании-ассоциации "Воздушные шары" от блога Модное Хобби. Мои ассоциации - детство, прогулка, мыльные пузыри


Спасибо всем за внимание! !
Thanks for your attention!

3 комментария: