пятница, 10 июня 2016 г.

Gel Press™ Blog Hop - Zentangle

Hello, welcome to the Gel Press™ Blog Hop featuring Zentangle inspired projects by all of our great creative team. Hop through all of the posts then come back here and comment on how you were inspired. One person 18 or over will win a Petite Set! Go to the Gel Press™ Junkie page on Facebook page and share your Gel Press™ creations! "LIKE" our product page for the latest news on All Things Gel Press™! Here is the link to the GelPress™ Blog, where you can comment on the hop.

Here is my project





For this project I used my 5"X 7" Gel Press Plate and ColourArte paint.

I useded a few pieces of watercolor paper and Twinkling H2Os to create the background 




I also used Silks Acrilyc Glaze with my gel plate


I tore the paper to distress the edges.

I sewed on the edge

Finally I added some embellishments and Zentangled with a black pen.

Hop along to all the designer blogs! Don't forget to go to the Gel Press blog and leave a comment.
Elena - you are here

5 комментариев: