понедельник, 15 декабря 2014 г.

Hi Everyone!
Today our creative team will share some Christmas ideas with You
Make sure you leave a comment on each blog as you hop along for extra chances to win some fabulous prizes. You have time until Friday December 26th to comment and winners will be announced on Tuesday 30th Decemberr nd!
Get ready to be inspired by our creative team. Check all blogs and please collect every word of sentence . Than go back to ascrapiniec blog and write full sentence.
This is my Christmas tag:


My project uses Instant Download Hero Arts Holiday Tags Digital Kit DK023 Christmas. For my tag I used watercolor paper, on which I printed tags and label from the kit. I made 5 tag copies of different sizes. Then I sticked the biggest one on the cardboard and sticked the rest of them on it.
I add some twigs, cones and some Scrapiniec chipboard pieces:


I have for you word:
życzy ( wishes)

Thanks for visiting. You probably got to me from Madzioza http://zakreconaja.blogspot.ie/
Next up on the blog hop is : Zoey http://scrapsaurus.blogspot.ie/

If you get lost along the way here is the order of the hop:
and back Scrapiniec again 
Happy Hopping!

38 комментариев:

  1. Красивый тег! Какое у вашего блога название интересное.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Piękny i bogaty tag świąteczny.
    Zdrowych i wesołych Świąt!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Rewelacyjny! Aż oczy trudno oderwać od niego :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Piękny tag, taki bardzo świąteczny, na bogato, ale w dobrym guście.
    Pozdrawiam,
    BozenA

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Ого! И как только вам удалось всё это разместить на нём? Очень по-новогоднему! Круто.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. такой многослойный и фактурный! хочется рассматривать и рассматривать, находя все новые детали. Супер!

    ОтветитьУдалить